Hiring Shipyard Worker (Welder) for Nagasaki Cooperative
Company: Nagasaki Cooperative
Location: Nagasaki, Japan
Apply until: Feb. 17, 2023
- Candidates must have at least 1 year of working experience.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Candidates must have a PSA birth certificate registered on or before the year 2000.
- Candidates must be willing to undergo Nihongo training.
- Candidates must have an interest and willingness to work in Japan for a maximum of 3 years (depending on job orders).
Agency: Prudential Employment Agency Incorporated
Address: 2nd & 3rd Floors Manahin Corporation Building #70 Gloria Diaz, Street BF Resort Dr, Village 1740 Las Piñas, Philippines
Phone: (632) 8403-2823
How to Apply?: Click “Apply Online”
“NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC!!!
Good day fellow Filipinos, thank you for visiting Pinoy Hiring website. We would like to clarify that Pinoy Hiring is NOT an AGENT and we have never been an agent for any agency, and we do not charge any fee for our services to our fellow Filipinos. We are also not affiliated with any agencies bound to Taiwan,Canada,Japan,New Zealand,Australia and other countries.
The Pinoy Hiring website is only a guide for Filipinos who aspire to work abroad. We do not accept referrals or resumes. Our only goal is to put jobs in these countries on our website and Facebook page to make it easier for our applicants. We also help guide you to legitimate agencies.
Please take note that you should never pay online to anyone, even if they say it is Government to Government. Pay only at the agency office.
There is no RESERVATION FEE for applying. It’s free, so if you are asked to pay online, it is a SCAM.
Thank you and Good Luck!!